Legendary Ocean Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most legendary ocean of Yugioh duelists

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Top posters
logan
Testing Rubric I_vote_lcapTesting Rubric I_voting_barTesting Rubric I_vote_rcap 
Fairy
Daniel8503
Drace
Jesse Exodus
MacDude
Latest topics
» Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)
Testing Rubric Emptyby Fairy Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 am

» Introductions
Testing Rubric Emptyby Daniel8503 Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 am

» What are Ocean Points?
Testing Rubric Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 am

» Duel Arena Rules
Testing Rubric Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 am

» Rules
Testing Rubric Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:38 am

» Testing Rubric
Testing Rubric Emptyby Drace Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Testing Rubric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drace

Testing Rubric Empty
PostSubject: Testing Rubric   Testing Rubric EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Note To Testers: Every Star Section is the Overall Score for Each Section and you will need to add them up for final score.
*Outcome Of The Duel:
2-0 (10/10)
2-1 (7/10)
1-2 (4/10)
0-2 (0/10)
All disconnections are count as a loss. If the testee quits in the middle of a duel it is an automatic 0.

Banned Decks: True Draco/King, Zoodiac
How did the deck look? Can it adapt to difficult situations?Are there any cards that the deck needs? Is there any cards that hinder the deck more then it helps? (Try to base this off common sense about the deck and not personal opinion as best as possible.)

Side Deck: ?/10
Can the cards in this side deck work against many or few decks? Did it have proper cards or does it look like it was made in five minutes with no effort and won't help in a duel at all?

Siding Skills ?/5
Did the testee make good side choices? How well could they deal with your siding choices? Did they take anything out of the main deck that would of been more useful or needed?

Extra Deck: ?/5
Is the extra deck relevant or does it got level 8 xyzs in a constellar deck?Can this extra deck help is a tough spot? Will this extra deck help the testee make a comeback or is it nearly impossible?
Original decks earn more points Very Happy
Did the testee know his own card effects and know how to use them well? Was your opponent misplaying due to lack of knowledge to his card effects?

Misplays: ?/10
Did the testee play to his best ability? Did they make any play that could seem bad or not thought through?

Control Of The Duels: ?/10
Who was the obvious duelist in control throughout the duels? (If your opponent topdecks something insanely lucky and wins fast afterwards it can affect the score if the tester is winning for the most part.) Comebacks are more points Smile
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdo7plENxJOmkec2VAl6gSWOFizs6yzTxvGa2iYc5gxvpPd-Q/viewform
(every Question is worth 1 point)
NOTE: you have 10 minutes. If you take any longer you will get an automatic 0
for the ruling quiz

Tester’s final thoughts: try to give as much feedback as possible so that the testee knows what their dueling skill is lacking and learn how they can fix that. STICK TO YOUR SCORE, DO NOT LET THEM PERSUADE YOU.

White: 86-100

Testing Rubric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Ocean Academy :: Main :: Testing-
Jump to: