Legendary Ocean Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most legendary ocean of Yugioh duelists

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Top posters
logan
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_vote_lcapDuel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_voting_barDuel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_vote_rcap 
Fairy
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_vote_lcapDuel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_voting_barDuel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) I_vote_rcap 
Daniel8503
Drace
Jesse Exodus
MacDude
Latest topics
» Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby Fairy Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 am

» Introductions
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby Daniel8503 Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 am

» What are Ocean Points?
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 am

» Duel Arena Rules
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 am

» Rules
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby logan Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:38 am

» Testing Rubric
Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Emptyby Drace Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairy

Fairy

Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Empty
PostSubject: Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)   Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 am

Introduction/Backstory
Spoiler:

Summary
Spoiler:

Archtypes
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fairy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel8503

Daniel8503

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)   Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Cool, can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Fairy

Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)   Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 am

Added Time-Drivers and 2nd Part to the Time Slayers that have yet to be revealed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)   Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet) Empty

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal Story Summary 1: The Time-Slayers (Story not finished yet)
Page 1 of 1